The Fifteen Promises
Blessed Alan de Rupe was given a list of fifteen promises of rewards from Our Blessed Mother for the faithful recitation of the Rosary. They are:
- Whoever will faithfully serve Me by the recitation of the Rosary will receive signal graces.
- I promise My special protection and greatest graces to all those who will recite the Rosary.
- The Rosary shall be a powerful armor against hell: it shall destroy vice, decrease sin, and defeat heresies.
- I will cause virtue and good works to flourish; it shall obtain for souls the abundant mercy of God; it shall withdraw the hearts of men from the love of the world and its vanities and shall lift them to the desire of eternal things. Oh, that souls would sanctify themselves by this means!
- The soul that recommends itself to Me by the meditation of the Rosary shall not perish.
- Whoever will recite the Rosary devoutly, applying himself to the consideration of its sacred mysteries, shall never be conquered by misfortune. God will not chastise him in His justice; he shall not perish by an unprovided death; if he shall be just he shall remain in the grace of God and become worthy of eternal life.
- Whoever will have a true devotion for the Rosary shall not die without the sacraments of the Church.
- Those who faithfully recite the Rosary shall have during their life and at their death the light of God and the plenitude of His graces; at the moment of death they shall participate in the merits of the saints in paradise.
- I will deliver from purgatory those who have been devoted to the Rosary.
- The faithful children of the Rosary shall merit a high degree of glory in Heaven.
- You shall obtain all that you ask of Me by the recitation of the Rosary.
- All those who propagate the holy Rosary shall be aided by Me in their necessities.
- I have obtained from My divine Son that all the advocates of the Rosary shall have for intercessors the entire celestial court during their life and at the hour of their death.
- All who recite the Rosary are My sons and brothers of My only Son, Jesus Christ.
- Devotion to the Rosary is a great sign of predestination.
— Taken from The Rosary in Action,
by John S. Johnson
Note: The Fatima Center has recently printed this beautiful full-color leaflet that will increase the fervor of those already praying the Rosary, and it is a great aid for those starting out. If you would like a copy of this leaflet, please contact us at the address shown at the end of “Letters from Our Friends” in this Newsletter.