Re: The Rosary as a Weapon
Father Fuentes on the Rosary
Sister Lucy Speaks to
Regarding the Holy Rosary, Sister Lucy, speaking to Father Fuentes in the authentic December 26, 1957 interview said:
“Look, Father, the Most Holy Virgin in these last times in which we live has given a new efficacy to the recitation of the Holy Rosary. She has given this efficacy to such an extent that there is no problem, no matter how difficult it is, whether temporal or above all, spiritual, in the personal life of each one of us, of our families, of the families of the world, or of the religious communities, or even of the life of peoples and nations, that cannot be solved by the Rosary. There is no problem I tell you, no matter how difficult it is, that we cannot resolve by the prayer of the Holy Rosary.”
“With the Holy Rosary, we will save ourselves.the salvation of many souls.”
We will console Our Lord and obtain
We will sanctify ourselves.
15 Promises for Praying the Most Holy Rosary
- Whoever shall faithfully serve Me by the recitation of the Rosary, shall receive signal graces.
- I promise My special protection and the greatest graces to all who shall recite the Rosary.
- The Rosary shall be a powerful armor against hell, it will destroy vice, decrease sin, and defeat heresies.
- It will cause virtue and good works to flourish; it will obtain for souls the abundant mercy of God; it will withdraw the hearts of men from the love of the world and its vanities, and will lift them to the desire of eternal things. Oh, that souls would sanctify themselves by this means.
- The soul which recommends itself to Me by the recitation of the Rosary, shall not perish.
- Whoever shall recite the Rosary devoutly, applying himself to the consideration of its sacred mysteries shall never be conquered by misfortune. God will not chastise him in His justice, he shall not perish by an unprovided death; if he be just, he shall remain in the grace of God, and become worthy of eternal life.
- Whoever shall have a true devotion for the Rosary shall not die without the Sacraments of the Church.
- Those who are faithful in reciting the Rosary shall have during their life and at their death the light of God and the plenitude of His graces; at the moment of death they shall participate in the merits of the saints in paradise.
- I shall deliver from Purgatory those who have been devoted to the Rosary.
- The faithful children of the Rosary shall merit a high degree of glory in Heaven.
- You shall obtain all you ask of Me by the recitation of the Rosary.
- All those who propagate the Holy Rosary shall be aided by Me in their necessities.
- I have obtained from My Divine Son that all the advocates of the Rosary shall have for intercessors the entire celestial court, during their life and at the hour of death.
- All who recite the Rosary are My sons, and brothers of My only Son, Jesus Christ.
- Devotion to My Rosary is a great sign of predestination.
Archbishop of New York
Patrick J. Hayes D.D.
for Praying the Most Holy Rosary
for the 15 Promises Imprimatur
The Fatima Center
In U.S.A. – 17000 State Route 30, Constable, NY 12926
In Canada – 452 Kraft Road, Fort Erie, ON L2A 4M7
Phone 905-871-7607 • Call toll-free: 1-800-845-3047
www.fatima.org • E-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org