Re: The Importance of Praying
for the Consecration of Russia
March 26, 2010
The Blessed Virgin Mary
The Seven Sorrows of
Dear Friend of Our Lady,
As you probably know, The Fatima Center is in the midst of a 12,000,000 Rosaries campaign. We are campaigning exclusively for the intention of asking for the grace to be given to the Pope and the bishops to make the Consecration of Russia to the Immaculate Heart of Mary as explained and requested by Heaven through Our Lady at Fatima in 1917 and 1929.
This campaign was begun in July 2009 and ends this coming July. Consider this a reminder and an appeal asking you to please pray the Rosary, offering it for this specific intention.
Remember to unite your rosaries for this intention with those who are praying for the same intention around the world. The more souls praying for the same intention, the more powerful the effect with Heaven.
Perhaps you are concerned about offering a whole five decades of the Rosary for this one intention when you have so many other personal intentions — the spiritual and temporal welfare of family and friends, world peace, the safety of our soldiers, to stop abortion, our government leaders, loved ones in trouble, victims of disasters in Haiti and other parts of the world, etc. — and only have time for 5 decades a day.
So why opt to pray for the Consecration of Russia rather than all the other personal requests you may have?
Here are just a few things to consider:
- It is this specific Consecration that was requested by Heaven at Fatima. And its importance was confirmed by the Miracle of the Sun — a miracle foretold 3 months in advance — the date, time and place.
It is the only miracle in salvation history since Our Lord was on earth that has this distinction. And the magnitude of the miracle plus the fact that it was witnessed by seventy thousand people also sets it apart from all other miracles. These things alone tell us the importance of Our Ladys Message and Her requests made at Fatima.
- It is only by this Consecration that Russia will be converted to the Catholic Faith and the rest of the world will follow.
- It is only by this Consecration that the entire world will be given a period of peace. That is, without the Consecration of Russia as requested at Fatima, there will be no peace (as we witness daily in the news from around the world).
- It is only through the Consecration of Russia that abortion will go away.
- It is only through the Consecration of Russia that the diabolical disorientation and subsequent crisis in the Church will end and the True Church of Our Lord Jesus Christ will emerge victorious against its enemies.
- It is only through the Consecration of Russia that global tyranny will be stopped, the diabolical disorientation in the world will cease (“for as the Church goes, so goes the world”) and laws establishing the Social Reign of Christ the King will succeed.
- It is only through the Consecration of Russia that bad pastors (the worst punishment God allows) and bad government leaders — which are currently dominant in the world — will cease to be, either by conversion or by removal through Gods design.
These are just some of the reasons to subordinate ones personal intentions to those of the King and Queen of Heaven. But ultimately every one of the above reasons given affects each and every one of us and our loved ones.
You need not concern yourself with your personal intentions because the Queen of Heaven is most gracious and loving. She cares about the things that we are concerned about.
If we seek first those things which She and Her Son ask of us, then She will make sure that those intentions dear to us are presented by Her to Her Son, Our Lord Jesus Christ. And He will grant those things that She presents to Him on our behalf, so long as it will not interfere with our eternal salvation.
Enclosed is an image of Our Lady of Fatima with the three child seers. We send this to you as a reminder to please join us and others in the Rosary Campaign offering Rosaries for the Consecration of Russia to the Immaculate Heart of Mary.
Also enclosed is a tally sheet for the Rosary Crusade for the Consecration of Russia, and we ask that you record each Rosary you offer for this intention on the enclosed sheet and send the sheets to us at the end of each month so we can add your rosaries to the total count.
We ask that you encourage others to offer Rosaries for the same intention, and will provide you with extra copies of the enclosed image and the Rosary tally sheets to distribute to others.
For more copies of either or both of these items, call us at 1-800-845-3047.
In the Sacred and Immaculate Hearts,
|P.S.|| Keep in mind The Fatima Challenge conference in Rome this
May, and the Popes visit to Fatima in May as well. Our Rosaries united for the same intention can accomplish much by the grace of God.